CAAF--Court-appointed attorney fee.
CSW--Community service work.
NA--Notice of appeal.
PJC/C--Prayer for judgment continued/court costs.
Disposition of cases heard Jan. 29 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks Court by Judge William C. Kluttz:
* Misdemeanor probation violation -- Stacey Demond Adkins, two charges, two 120-day sentences activated, DART program, NA; Monique Nicole Brown, Jesse Mavrick Minton, continue under former orders; Ervin Davis Jr., Aurora Lechelle Fudge, Cory Dustin Hollemon, Brandi Elizabeth Lindsay, Terry A. Smith, probation terminated; Ryan Todd Duren, 45-day sentence activated; Thomas Ray Fry, strike requirement of Batterers Intervention Program, complete Daymark review, not assault, threaten, abuse or harass wife; Kevin Dewayne Ghent, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Charles C. Honbarger, probation extended six months to complete classes; Candace D. Jennings, probation extended six months, CAAF; Tasha Marie Kirkley, two charges, 10-day and 45-day sentences activated; Daran Knox, two charges, probation terminated unsuccessfully; Tylisha M. Mattison, 45-day sentence reduced to seven days and activated; Sonya Denise McNeely, Barbara Moose, Jeremy E. Rehders, probation extended 12 months; Perry Dean Morgan, probation extended until April 8, continue under former orders; Dave Pearson Mundy, 120-day sentence reduced to 60 days and activated; Terry Wayne Oxendine, probation extended six months; David Oliver Phifer, probation extended 12 months, continue under former orders; Charrisse M. Shavers, two charges, 120-day and 60-day sentences activated to run concurrently; Chloe Danielle Shuping, three charges, three 45-day sentence activated; Tracy Lavanda Wilson, continue under former orders; Ronald Walter Fields, Randy Wayne Yates, 120-day sentence activated.
* Simple worthless check -- Keith Tyrone Chambers, 11 charges, 45 days.
* Possession of up to 1/2 ounce of marijuana -- Reggie Eugene Duren, PJC/C, $100 fine, court cost; John Ross Gregory, 10 days, suspended six months, $100 fine, court cost; Clinton Bruce Rhoney, 10 days, suspended, 12 months probation, court cost.
* Violation of court order -- Jennie Margaret Lund, probation extended three months to complete CSW; Arnold Louis Morner, probation terminated; Terry Wayne Shook, 45-day sentence reduced to 14 days and activated.
* Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county -- William Robertson, two charges, also misdemeanor probation violation. three 45-day sentences activated to run concurrently.