Electronics, games stolen from home
Electronic items and games valued at $1,739 were stolen during a burglary at a Rowan County home, according to the Rowan County Sheriff's Office.
Barbara Ann Burnette, 340 Gregory Road, reported the items were stolen from her home the night of Oct. 31.
In other Sheriff's Office reports:
* Talmadge Artemus Coley, 52, 3519 Tyler Drive, was charged Nov. 1 with two counts of felony obtaining property by false pretense. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a Jan. 9 trial date is Wilkes District Court, Wilkesboro.
* Anthony Lewis, 50, 5850A Bertie Ave., was charged Oct. 31 with felony possession of a firearm by a felon. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court. He was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and held under $400 secured bond pending a Dec. 12 trial date on that charge.
* Shannon Lee Ealey, 204 N. Bellwood Road, reported someone stole her driver's license from her home between Oct. 15 and 31.
* Richard Walter Trombley, 283 Stafford Estates Drive, reported Oct. 31 that his cell phone has been missing from his home since Oct. 6.
* Gregory Alan Madden of Salisbury reported his 1981 Dodge Ram truck was stolen from where it had broken down on I-85 at Julian Road the night of Oct. 30.
* George Jay Greene of Asheboro reported the catalytic converter was cut off his vehicle while it was parked at the Flat Creek boat ramp at the Wildlife Access Area Oct. 31. Total loss was $500.
* Ryan Scott Gore, 21, 1320 Zion Church Road, Gold Hill, was charged Nov. 1 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and driving while license revoked. He was held under total secured bond of $1,000 pending Nov. 30 and Dec. 4 trial dates.
* Tabitha Teasley Chalk, 39, 316 Broad St., East Spencer,, was charged Nov. 1 with possession of drug paraphernalia, displaying a fictitious license plate and no operator's license following a vehicle stop at McCanless and Choate roads. She was released on a written promise to appear in court Dec. 13.
* Eddie Dewayne Sims, 32, 295 Webbwood Lane, Gold Hill, was charged Oct. 29 with felony obtaining property by false pretense. He was held under $2,500 bond pending a first appearance in court.
* Harold Steven Queen, 26, 1004 Rosemary Ave., Kannapolis, was charged Oct. 29 with simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance at 165 Hader St. Trial date is Nov. 21.
* Loretta Keller, 352 Cress Loop Road, reported vandals damaged her mailbox Oct. 29.
* Pamela Alexander, 3020 W. Innes St., Apartment 2, reported someone broke into her vehicle while it was parked at her home the night of Oct. 28 and stole a $15 ball cap. Damage to the vehicle totaled $650.
* Teressa Byrd Lefler of Roaring River reported fishing equipment, a radio and stereo stolen from a boat parked at 1350 Union Church Road Oct. 27 and 28. Total loss was $915.
* Jeffrey Michael Long, 4830 Pleasant Place, reported items valued at $4,480 stolen during a burglary at his home between Oct. 27 and 29.
* Sonia Womble reported a fireplace insert stolen and wiring cut at a house being built at 310 Farm Estates Drive, Rockwell. Total loss was $700.
* Dawn Ridenhour reported four vehicle air bags valued at $1,600 stolen from CoPart, 1081 Recovery Road, between Oct. 24 and 29.
* Archie Miller, 1235 Tall Oaks Drive, reported medication stolen from his home between Oct. 27 and 29.
* Michelle Denise Mondshen, 3255 E. Ridge Road, reported her American Staffordshire Terrier stolen from her home the night of Oct. 28. The dog is valued at $1,500.
* Charlene Marie Patterson, 1255 N. Long St., East Spencer, reported items valued at $820 stolen during a burglary at her home the night of Oct. 29.
* Terry Lee Kesler, 44, 630 St. Matthew's Church Road, was charged Oct. 29 with being intoxicated and disruptive and resisting a public officer. He was held under $3,000 secured bond pending a Dec. 5 trial date.
* Nicholase Wade Moseley, 22, 114 N. Chapel St., Landis, was charged Oct. 29 with assault on a female based on a complaint by Lauren Cloer. He was held pending a bond hearing. Trial date is Dec. 13.
* William Allen Heintz, 38, 750 Eastview Road, Lot 16, was charged Oct. 30 with misdemeanor possession of stolen goods and assault and battery based on a complaint by Richard Lee Benton, 1919 Phaniel Church Road, Rockwell. Heintz was released on a written promise to appear in court Dec. 6 and 11.
* Marty Snow reported aluminum wire valued at $826 was stolen from 438 Swandell Farm Road, Mount Ulla, Oct. 18. The wire belongs to Duke Energy Operations Center, 182 Talbert Road, Mooresville.
* Brad VunCannon, 101 Brookshire Drive, reported someone forced open a window in his vehicle while it was parked at his home the night of Oct. 29 and removed a purse.
* Samuel Kaye Hunter, 814 N. Enochville Ave., Enochville, reported two ladders and a 60-gallon diesel tank stolen from his property between Oct. 15 and 20. Total loss was $165.
* Cynthia Carol Moses of Salisbury reported unauthorized charges on her credit card Oct. 30.
* William Irvin, 140 Elex Circle, China Grove, reported Oct. 30 that scrap aluminum had been stolen from behind his home.
* Tony Ray Morgan of Don Hardin Auto Sales, 2325 S. U.S. 29, China Grove, reported a catalytic converter was stolen Oct. 29 or 30 off a vehicle at the business. The vehicle belongs to Gordon Mason of Concord.
* Stan Gillpan, Stan's Used Cars, 5420 Statesville Blvd., reported Oct. 30 that a dealer's license plate had been the business.
* Richard Garret Nelson, 270 Buccaneer Circle, reported a stereo stolen after his vehicle was broken into while it was parked at his home between Oct. 27 and 30. Total loss was $800.
* Erica Leigh Hopson, 24, 330 Grant's Creek Road, was charged Oct. 30 with simple assault based on a complaint by Emily Goforth, 3260 Back Creek Church Road, Mount Ulla. Trial date is Nov. 29.
* Aaron Carlton Wilson, 25, 1234 Tucker Lane, Gold Hill, was charged Oct. 30 with second-degree trespassing based on a complaint by Thomas M. Linthicum, 1194 Tucker Lane, Gold Hill. Wilson was released on a written promise to appear in court Dec. 20.
* Robert McGee reported tools stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at 731 S. Fulton St. between Oct. 25 and 29.
* Paul Ashley Henrickson reported his bicycle was stolen Oct. 29 while he was at Rowan Public Library, 201 W. Fisher St.
* James Matthew Creech reported medication stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St., Oct. 30.
* Ten video games valued at $600 were shoplifted Oct. 30 from Circuit City, 345 Faith Road.
* Elizabeth Honey Langford, 627 Lake Drive, reported clothing stolen from her home Oct. 30.
* Four suspects, Sheniqua McCoy, Sharhonda McCoy, Ronisha McCoy and Urqayyah Gray, were charged Oct. 30 with shoplifting at Wal-Mart, 323 S. Arlington St.
* About $80 in cash was reported missing Oct. 30 from a cash register at Burger King, 824 E. Innes St.
* Lloyd Avery Allen reported a vehicle stolen Oct. 30 from Wilco Hess, 500 E. Innes St.
* Alfredo Moncada Guzman reported jewelry and change totaling $275 in value stolen Oct. 30 from 62 Cedar St.
* Carolyn Fleming, 52, was charged Oct. 30 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
* Vickie McMillian Whitlow, 47, was charged Oct. 31 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer at 200 Depot St.
* Michael James Gobble, 37, and Carolyn Jean Gobble, 34, were charged Oct. 29 with concealment of merchandise at Kmart, 815 E. Innes St.
* A burglar broke into North Pine Warehouse, 814 W. Innes St., Oct. 31 through a bay door and then stole sweatshirts from boxes stacked near the door.
* A suspected embezzlement is under investigation at Noble and Kelsey Funeral Home, 223 E. Fisher St.
* A suspect grabbed money from the cash register and then fled from Dollar General, 2141 Statesville Blvd., on Oct. 31.
* A computer monitor was stolen from Aldi's, 115 S. Avalon Drive, on Oct. 31.
* A 45-year-old man was assaulted and robbed by two suspects Nov. 1 on South Jackson Street.
* James Ross, 200 S. Oakhurst Drive, reported a gocart stolen from his yard while he was at work Nov. 1.
* Jessica Leigh Cruse, 21, was charged Oct. 29 with concealment of merchandise at 375 Faith Road.
* A 15-year-old boy was charged Oct. 31 with vandalism to real property/willful and wanton injury at 1320 Montgomery Ave.
* Santos Monicon Shipp Jr., 22, 317 N. Boundary St., was charged Oct. 31 with second-degree trespassing at Salisbury Mall, 1935 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. Trial date is Dec. 13.
* Vickie McMillian Whitlow, 47, 173 Ocie Blackburn Road, Fleetwood, was charged Oct. 31 with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer and with being intoxicated and disruptive at 200 Depot St. Trial date is Jan. 8.
* Andrea Denise Hairston, 37, was charged Nov. 1 with procuring or soliciting for prosecution at 300 E. 11th St.
* Vernice Bailey, 34, was charged Nov. 1 with procuring or soliciting for prostitution at 400 N. Long St.
* Terrell Donnelle Young, 19, 1208 Mirror Park Drive, was charged Nov. 1 with four charges of felony breaking and entering a building and three charges each of felony larceny and felony possession of stolen goods. He was held under total secured bond of $40,000 pending a first appearance in court.